Call for Papers
Presentation of Paper
To submit a paper, upload an abstract of maximum 3,000 characters (free style) as well as a brief summary of the nature of your work and level of expertise between 11 February and 11 May 2014.
Final papers must then be submitted online by 15 September 2014.
As the conference language is English, all abstracts have to be written in English.
Authors will pay a reduced workshop fee.
All participants are responsible for paying their own travel and hotel expenses.
The selected papers of the last Solar & Wind Integration Workshop can be found here.
Please select a subject for your work from the list of conference topics.
Proposed Preferential Topics
- Project experience related to grid connection
- Smart grids and wind power
- Experience with large-scale integration of wind power into power systems
- Grid connection technologies – AC and DC strategies
- Advances in on- and offshore wind energy technology and grid connection
- IT technology for the large-scale integration of wind power
- Wind power monitoring and prediction systems
- Energy management systems for on- and offshore wind power plants
- Modeling of wind turbines and wind power plants for system integration studies including methods of testing and verification of compliance with requirements, and technologies (on grid side and wind turbine side) to facilitate integration
- Power balancing methods and solutions, e.g. balance markets, to manage wind power variability in power systems
- Regulations (grid codes) and standards for the grid connection of wind power
- Rules and mechanisms for integrating wind power in electricity markets